Log in to your IT solutions once and for all with SAML-based security and federated login.
With SAML-based and federated login, users only need to log in once for all systems covered by the solution. Such a solution is also called Single Sign-On (SSO) or Single Logo. SSO streamlines and automates administrative processes and saves time for system administrators when inquiring about forgotten credentials.SSO increases productivity, and your employees spend less time logging in during the workday.
- Fewer resources for user management – Federation is centrally managed via AD or idM.
- No need for multi-factor login.
- Automated synchronization of user data for different IT systems.
- Increased flexibility. Applications and services can be accessed from all types of desktop and mobile devices.
- It is open source and reduces licensing costs.
- Increased security with federated and single logos means administrators can set higher requirements for user passwords and no more privileges are granted than necessary.
The only requirement is that the system has an Active Directory (AD) or Identity Manager (idM) infrastructure. Magenta has several solution models and has implemented solutions at several Danish municipalities and private customers.