OpenDesk is a platform for handling and managing projects which enables a clear organization of project work. This open source software provides a convenient workflow secure way to handle documents and collaborate.
Based on notifications, OpenDesk ensures a dynamic approach to the project work with processes and flows. In addition, OpenDesk integrates with ESDH, ensuring journaling of documents.
Why Choose OpenDesk?
- Simple and efficient system for both experienced and inexperienced users
- Intuitive user interface with responsive design
- Platform-independent and web-based system
- Parallel editing in personal web-based editor
- Allows for external users to be invited
- Greater and easier journaling in ESDH
- 100% Open Source
- Based on the open source edition of Alfresco ECM
- Document handling
- Web-based editing
- Automatic version control
- Journaling in ESDH
- Management of rights
- Document- and project templates
- Review workflow
- Discussion forum
Read more about how OpenDesk optimized the workflows in Ballerup Kommune here
Read more about the open source edition of Alfresco ECM here